What are the new features of Tecplot 360_2011 R2?
The new features of Tecplot 360_2011 R2 include:
1) Performance and Responsiveness Enhancements – in loading data, slicing, animation, and when using the Calculate-On-Demand feature of the Analyzer. More features of Tecplto now use multiple processors.
2) New platforms – Red Hat Enterprise Linux and SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop are now supported.
3) Loader Enhancements -
a) CGSN Loader support CGNS 3.1 and HDF5.
b) Plot3D loader – can append solution variables to existing zones.
c) FEA loader - Tecplot can now open OpenFoam files and Ansys 13.0 files.
4) You can now set the initial velocity when calculating Particle Paths.
5) A prototype addon that lets you alter or blank data based on 3d or 3d geometries.
6) You can now select a group of zones or variables using “regular expressions.”
7) Enhancements to the Fourier Transform feature.
8) Improved handling of solution time in Stylesheets.