The new features in Tecplot Chorus 2012 R2 are:
1) The coefficient of determination, R2, is now calculated for Quadratic Response Surfaces. It’s displayed at the bottom of the Properties Sidebar when the Quadratic Response Surface is turned on.
2) Coefficients of the current Quadratic Response Surface can now be exported for use outside of Tecplot Chorus. After showing the surrogate model in the 3D Scatter plot, right-click and select Export Surface Coefficients.
3) You can now select which metadata variables to load when creating a project, appending data, or extracting variables from a data file.
4) New delimiter options (comma, tab, space, or semicolon) can now be set for text import. Choose the Delimited Text Reader option when creating or appending to a project and choose the delimiter.
5) Added support for compressed Fluent data files.