If you have a network license for a Tecplot product, usage data can be logged using the report log capability in Reprise License Manager (RLM). To set up usage logging, do the following:
- Open the RLM browser-based administration tool through http://localhost:5054/, where localhost represents the license server hostname and 5054 represents the web server port number.
- Click on the Status button and then the teclmd button under the Options heading.
- Add the following line to the ISV options field:
Where report.log is the file name and the plus (+) symbol indicates that data will be appended to any existing file. By default, the file will be placed in the same directory as the RLM installation, but you can alternately replace the ./ with the full path to the desired file.
- When you are satisfied with the file path, click Update Options
- To initialize logging, click the Reread/Restart Servers button and click REREAD/RESTART
After the preceding steps have been completed, RLM will log future usage of Tecplot products.