Tecplot RS gives engineers the ability to manage and analyze simulation data, uncover knowledge about reservoir model behavior, and gain confidence in making crucial decisions.
Quickly interrogate and compare multiple reservoir simulation runs.
- Analyze solutions faster with the intuitive interface.
- Load data from multiple sources including most commercial simulators.
- Compare multiple datasets in XY, 2D, and 3D views.
- View Grid solutions and production plots side-by-side.
- Output modified grid properties and use them with subsequent simulation runs.
- Recall sets of views at any time from templates, macros, or the plot gallery.
- Arrange multiple plots on one page to quickly view data for numerous wells, variables, and data sets.
Discover insights from your simulation results for a deeper understanding of the reservoir dynamics.
- Create arbitrary slices to explore regions or follow well trajectories of interest.
- Visually observe the time history of the reservoir grid properties.
- Use cross plots to observe relationships between data and use histograms to observe distribution of the data.
- Analyze data with one-click for integrations, KSUM, and KAVG.
- Evaluate user-specified “survey” wells.
- View bubble plots to understand relationship between production data and reservoir fluid movement.
Produce presentation quality output to effectively communicate your results and collaboratively make informed decisions.
- Create high resolution images and movies
- Output in formats such as avi, jpeg, tiff, flash, png, and postscript.
- Copy and paste directly to Powerpoint, Word, etc.
- Create visually compelling graphics to enhance data viewing
- Output in poster size formats
- Control of output quality. (anti-aliasing, aspect ratios, colors).
Download a free trial of Tecplot RS
Tecplot RS 2012 Release 4 is available!
- Intersect simulator observed/history data file format
- Support for the 2012 version of the CMG simulator output files
Plot Gallery (released in Tecplot 2012 R2)
Save Key Information
- Plot type
- View orientation
- Paper layout
- Display options
- Data used in the plot
Explore Multiple Grid Solutions
- Display arbitrary slices for all comparison grids
- Simultaneously explore mulitple grid solutions
- Compare up to 10 grid solutions interactively
- Easily identify multiple data sets in XY plots
Update to Tecplot RS 2012 Release 4
Tecplot RS Platform and System Requirements
|32-bit (x86)||64-bit (x86-64)|
|XP (Service Pack 3)Vista (Service Pack 2)†Windows 7, 8†||XP (Service Pack 2)Vista (Service Pack 2)†Windows 7, 8†|
|†Vista, Windows 7,8 require the installation to be run as an administrator.|
|32-bit (x86)||64-bit (x86-64)|
|N/A||Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5.5, 6.0CentOS 5.5, 6.0SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop (SLED) 10.4, 11Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (last supported release for 10.04)Ubuntu 12.04 LTS|
|We only test on Ubuntu Long Term Support (LTS) release.|
|Windows: 2GHz (32-bit or 64-bit) Processor; Linux: 2GHz 64-bit Processor|
|500 MB Disk Space and 2 GB RAM|
|Minimum Display Resolution of 1280 x 960|
|OpenGL-Accelerated Display Adapter|
Tecplot RS Pricing
North America Pricing
|Annual Licenses – North America||Fee|
|Single Facility Network License||$ 5,280/yr/user|
|Multi Facility Network License||$ 10,560/yr/user|
|Perpetual Licenses – North America
1 year SMS included with new license purchase
|Single User License||$ 6,600/user|
|Single Facility Network License||$ 13,200/user|
|Multi Facility Network License||$ 26,400/user|
|Software Maintenance Service (SMS) Renewal||20% of license fee|
|Reinstatement||80% of license fee|
|Pricing and Definitions – North America|
|Tecplot RS Pricelist||pdf format >>|