Bring CFD to Life with Greater Speed and Clarity
This video is a short introduction to the main new features of FieldView 19. We hope you find that this release speeds your work, brings greater clarity to your CFD solutions and does so with improved ease of use.
FieldView 19 Brings You:
- Hybrid Parallelism with Multithreading – Streamline and Curved Vector calculation up to 13x faster than previous versions. Hybrid parallelism combines MPI and Multithread parallel for the best possible performance.
- “Arrow & Line” display type for Surface Flows – see local direction of the flow more easily with arrows on top of your flow lines.
- Improved color map selectors with larger menus that are customizable and easy to read.
- New achromatic colormaps bring clarity through linearly varying luminance.
- Enhanced boundary clipping helps you focus on the area of greatest interest.
- Filter Bar on Function Selectionshelp you get to the functions you need quickly.
- License manager update for greater security. Note: This license manager update is required to run FieldView 19.
- Scripting, FVX and Python improvements make it easier to do more in batch.
- Updated readers for Altair ultraFluidX, Altair AcuSolve and Ensight.
We would like to thank the FieldView user community for your support and excellent suggestions. We look forward to continuing to serve you.