In this webinar you’ll learn what’s new in Tecplot 360 2022 R1 as well as important platform and Python version support changes. We will also introduce our Higher-Order Element Technology Preview, which is available as a separate download. See how Tecplot, Inc. is helping usher in the future of CFD by supporting higher-order elements.
Highlights of the 360 Release
- LaTeX support in Contour Legends
- TecIO performance improvements
- Data Loader updates
- Ansys Fluent 2022 Common Fluids Format (HDF5) support
- Abaqus 2022 (.odb files)
- HDF5 loader performance (nearly 10x faster!)
- EnSight loader updates
- Platform updates
- CentOS 8 is no longer supported
- PyTecplot 1.5.0 released. Python 3.7 or greater is a hard requirement. Note that we officially support the latest Python release and the two previous (currently 3.8, 3.9, 3.10)
- See all updates in our Release Notes (PDF)
Higher-Order Element Support
The Higher-Order Element Technology Preview is available as a separate download. Log in to MyTecplot and check it out!