Make post-processing fun again with PyTecplot! Automate the boring stuff so you can focus on the cool engineering problems.
In this 30-minute Webinar, we answer your questions:
- Need help installing it? No problem.
- Want to write scripts that run fast? We’ve got you covered.
- Doing post-processing on an HPC? We can help.
PyTecplot, introduced in the January 2017 release of Tecplot 360, allows you to:
- Automate workflows across multiple engineering tools with a single scripting language.
- Perform detailed calculations on all your CFD data sets.
- Access CFD data directly for custom analysis.
- Read any data type.
- Extract values, figures and animations directly from CFD data sets.
- Connect Tecplot 360 to other tools and processes.
Thanks for watching!