CFD code developers are adopting higher-order finite-element CFD methods due to their potential to reduce computation cost while maintaining accuracy. These techniques have been an area of research for many years and are becoming more widely available in popular CFD codes. This webinar gives you a tour of the 360 2023 Beta which supports higher-order elements.
- 0:00 Introduction
- 1:10 Agenda
- 2:20 What are Higher-Order Elements?
- 3:05 Why use Higher-Order Elements?
- 6:57 Codes That Use Higher-Order Elements
- 9:23 Higher-Order Elements in Tecplot 360
- 30:22 FEMixed Zone Types
- 34:16 TecIO-SZPLT Support for FEMixed
- 36:44 PyTecplot – FEMixed & HOE Support
- 38:53 Summary of Higher-Order Elements in Tecplot 360
- 40:33 Q&A