Register for the latest Tecplot Webinars or browse all of our webinar recordings.
LIVE WEBINAR | MARCH 29, 2023 | 10AM EDT
Tecplot 360 for Beginners
In this webinar, you’ll get firsthand tips and best practices for loading, analyzing, and communicating your results. Hosted by Tecplot experts Jared and Brandon, you’ll learn how 360 and its suite of tools will help you work more effectively.
- Touring the Tecplot 360 User Interface
- Loading your data
- Manipulating your plot view
- Exploring your data with zone styles, slices, iso-surface, and streamlines
- Calculating new quantities using the equation editor and built-in functions
- Extracting data over time
- Line Plotting for engineering decision making
- Exporting your results as images and videos
- Your questions
If you can’t attend the live webinar, register anyway to receive a link to the recording. Request a free trial of Tecplot 360.
LIVE WEBINAR | APRIL 19, 2023 | 10AM EDT
Automate with FieldView Restarts
This Webinar shows you how to take advantage of FieldView Restart workflows.
- Discuss fundamental aspects of restarts
- Backward compatibility
- Streamlined use of restarts with FieldView 2022
- Flexibility (“fuzziness”) – applying a visualization to a new CFD case
- Using Restarts to set up multiple views of the same transient case
- Use of restarts in FVX Scripting
- Question and Answer Session
If you can’t attend the live webinar, register anyway to receive a link to the recording. Request a free trial of FieldView.