Register for the latest Tecplot Webinars or browser all of our webinar recordings.
Tecplot 360 2022 Release 2
In this release, we are very excited to offer “Batch-Pack” licensing for the first time. A Batch-Pack license enables a single user access to multiple concurrent batch instances of our Python API (PyTecplot) while consuming only a single license seat.
- Tecplot 360 Suite of Tools
- Overview of What’s New in Tecplot 360 2022 R2]
- Loader Updates
- TecIO Updates
- Platform Updates
- Higher-Order Element Technology Preview
Before watching a webinar, you may want to download Tecplot 360 – for free of course – or update to the latest version if you have a current license.
Announcing FieldView 2022
We are very excited to introduce you to FieldView 2022! This webinar walks you through the many usability and feature improvements in the new release.
- Easier Data Input workflow
- Simpler Restart menus
- Transparent Streamlines and Particles
- New ANSYS-Fluent CFF reader
- Improved Auto Partitioner
- Lighter installation packages
- myFVMPI now activated with PFV32 licenses and above
- And more!
Before watching a webinar, you may want to download FieldView – for free of course – or update to the latest version if you have a current license.