The Tecplot 360 suite of CFD visualization and analysis tools differs from other tools in that it is easy to learn and use, offers broader capabilities, and produces better-quality images and output with integrated XY, 2D, and 3D plotting.
- Automate workflows with Python and macros.
- Handle large, remote data sets.
- Visualize parametric results from multiple sources.
Streamline your processes and gets to your answers in just a few mouse clicks with Tecplot RS. After running a reservoir simulation, Tecplot RS helps you with crucial tasks, such as:
- Quickly validate your results.
- Make crucial decisions about your model.
- Communicate your decisions to colleagues and management.
- Career Opportunity! Opening for DevOps Engineer »
- Case Study: Flow Dynamics of Liquid Jet Irrigation »
- Product Release: Tecplot 360 2022 R1 Now Available »
- Video: Using Pages & Frames in 360 »
- Blog: For PIV, Tecplot 360 is the Real MVP »
Getting Started with PyTecplot
Take advantage of the power of the Python scripting language and gain direct access to your data. PyTecplot integrates fully with other Python-compatible tools, making it part of your engineering ecosystem. Agenda includes what, why, and how to use PyTecplot.
Tecplot Visualization and Analysis
Tecplot, Inc. is the leading post-processing software developer in CFD data visualization. We believe visual analysis is the key to unlocking information hidden in complex data, leading to world-changing discoveries and innovation. Not only do we empower engineers and scientists to visualize, analyze, and understand information in simulation and test data results, but through our high-resolution images and animations, we help them clearly communicate their results to stakeholders.
Tecplot software differs from other visualization tools in that it is easy to learn and use, offers broader capabilities, and produces better-quality images and output.
- Tecplot 360 – A suite of visualization and analysis tools that can handle large data sets, automate workflows, and visualize parametric results.
- FieldView – High-end postprocessing, with realistic images that help you understand your data.
- Tecplot RS – Specifically designed to streamline oil & gas reservoir simulation visualization and analysis.
Tecplot, Inc. is an operating company of Toronto-based Constellation Software, Inc. (CSI). CSI is a public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:CSU). CSI acquires, manages and builds software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions in specific vertical markets.