Hit the ground running with Tecplot Training delivered to your level of experience. Whether it’s training for new or advanced users, large groups or small, our expert instructors focus on your individual goals, your data sets, and how you can use Tecplot software for maximum success in your business. Tecplot training is available as self-guided videos and tutorials, online meetings, or on-site workshops.
Tecplot 360 helps you make engineering decisions quickly by integrating XY, 2D, and 3D plots. And it helps you communicate your results with brilliant images and animations.
Tecplot 360 Free Training
- Video Tutorials – Short self-guided videos that cover everything from external flow, calculating a new variable, loaders, macros and Python.
- Tecplot 360 Certification – Earn your Tecplot 360 Basics Certification by following along the Video and Training Manual, then taking the Certification test.
- Getting Started Guide – Collect your resources, load your data and follow along this step-by-step guide to using Tecplot 360.
- One-Hour Online Training – Purchasing a Tecplot 360 license or downloading a Free Trial includes training tailored to meet your specific workflows.
Tecplot RS gives you the ability to manage and analyze oil & gas reservoir simulation data. Learn about loading XY and grid data, history matching, blanking regions and comparing data sets.
Tecplot RS Free Training
- Video Tutorials – Short self-guided videos that cover everything from recovery maps, displaying well production data, history matching, using the Tecplot RS Plot Gallery and much more.
- One-Hour Online Training – Purchasing a Tecplot RS license or downloading a Free Trial includes training tailored to meet your specific workflows.
- Tecplot RS Tutorial Guide
The Tutorial Guide helps you get the most out of Tecplot RS so that you can quickly produce detailed and high-quality plots of your reservoir data.
On-site training brings you and your team up to speed quickly on how Tecplot software can address your business-specific challenges. You provide the facilities and computers; we provide the expert instructor and in-depth materials.