Make better engineering decisions faster with Tecplot 360.
The Tecplot 360 suite of CFD visualization and analysis tools differs from other tools in that it is easy to learn and use, offers broader capabilities, and produces better-quality images and output with integrated XY, 2D, and 3D plotting.
- Automate workflows with Python and macros.
- Handle large, remote data sets.
- Visualize parametric results from multiple sources.
Streamline your processes and gets to your answers in just a few mouse clicks with Tecplot RS.
After running a reservoir simulation, Tecplot RS helps you with crucial tasks, such as:
- Quickly validate your results.
- Make crucial decisions about your model.
- Communicate your decisions to colleagues and management.
- Case Study: Thermal Field Visualization for Uncertainty Quantification
- Blog: Flame Front Analysis
- Video Tutorial: Exporting Tecplot Images and Animations
What’s New in Tecplot 360 2021 R2
Wednesday, October 20, 2021
7 AM Pacific Time
Join us to see the speed improvements and other enhancements in
Tecplot 360 20201 R2, due out this fall.
Tecplot Visualization and Analysis
With thousands of customers worldwide, Tecplot, Inc. is the leading post-processing tool and the most trusted name in CFD data visualization. We believe visual analysis is the key to unlocking information hidden in complex data, leading to world-changing discoveries and innovation. Not only do we empower engineers and scientists to visualize, analyze, and understand information in simulation and test data results, but through our high-resolution images and animations, we help them seamlessly communicate their results to stakeholders.
Tecplot software differs from other visualization tools in that it is easy to learn and use, offers broader capabilities, and produces better-quality images and output. Our culture is casual yet focused on providing tools that promote creativity, efficiency and productivity.
- Tecplot 360 is a suite of CFD visualization and analysis tools that can handle large data sets, automate workflows, and visualize parametric results.
- Tecplot RS is specifically designed to streamline oil & gas reservoir simulation visualization and analysis.
Tecplot, Inc. is an operating company of Toronto-based Constellation Software, Inc. (CSI). CSI is a public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX:CSU). CSI acquires, manages and builds software businesses that provide mission-critical solutions in specific vertical markets.