Analyzing Aerodynamic Datasets
CFD simulation, FEA simulation, and test data results are increasing. Grid sizes are getting larger. And datasets are being stored remotely.
It’s essential to have the right tools to handle large, remote datasets, automate workflows, and visualize parametric results.
Tecplot 360’s suite of tools help you spend less time waiting and more time discovering.
- Automate your workflows with Python scripting.
- Rapidly explore your design space to find optimum solutions.
- Plot, animate and export XY, 2D and 3D with great print and screen output.
- Easily handle remote, multi-billion cell models faster than ever.
Online Training: Tecplot 360 Basics
Learn tips, tricks, and best practices to show you how to analyze your data more effectively. This training covers:
- Touring the Tecplot 360 user interface
- Loading your data
- Slices, Isosurfaces, and streamlines
- Calculating new quantities
- Extracting data and Line Plotting
- Exporting your results
The dataset we will be working with can be downloaded from our Getting Started page Tecplot 360 Getting Started bundle.
CFD++, FUN3D, Cart3D, US3D, Fluent, OpenFOAM, OVERFLOW and more…
“Tecplot 360 excels in increased efficiency and productivity by providing quick visualization … of flow simulations, and scripting tools that let me look at the same things for different flow simulations. And … the software is easy to use.”
– Sven Winkler, University of Stuttgart (case study)